The School of General Studies wishes to inform all the first-year students of Regular program that the 2021/2022 GST registration and collection of books will end/stop on Friday, 30th December 2022 by 4.00 pm.
Every registered student should go to SGS website @ gs.unizik.edu.ng to check the day, time, hall of his/her examination schedule in the first week of January, 2023 before the examination.
Students are advised to take note of the underlisted rules during the examination:
- Handsets are strictly NOT allowed in the Examination halls.
- Wristwatches of all types are strictly not allowed in the examination halls.
- Carry over students must come with proper identification- School ID, NIN or Voters Card).
- No smoking and eating of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- Students are not allowed to take examination(s) outside the stipulated time and venue against each student’s schedule.
- All students for GST examinations must be properly dressed before he/she is admitted for examination. Caps of all kinds, crop top, slippers, bandana, ripped jeans, kimono etc are not allowed in the examination halls.
- The concerned students are hereby advised to abide by this notice accordingly.
FOR: Director, (SGS)